Saturday, April 17, 2010

Where've I been?

I've been dealing with the worst possible event to ever occur in my live. The Pirate's fair maiden Sandra of 10 years passed on January 3rd, 2010 from complications due to liver failure. I've been totally keelhauled, and working on this damn blog has been far from on the top of my things to do list. I've been trying to manage setting to the task of trying to live on. Sea's have been fairly smooth, with the occasional 30' swells. Luckily they're getting farther between, and easier to navigate.

I doubt my blog will get furiously active in the near future, but there are some happenings coming up this summer that will fuel my internet quill and ink. So, hopefully I'll have some tales to tell soon.

Right now I'm at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. I'm re-classing in the military to a new job specialty as an Engineer from Signal. Maybe more on that after this class is done.

Till then, I'm out.



No comments: