Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lander Brew Fest 2008

Saturday, 14 June 2008 marks the 6th Annual Lander Brew Fest in Lander, Wyoming. The Pirate of the Prairie will be in attendance to sample ales, chase women, sample ales, and likely fall asleep on a rock. Camera in hand, I will document, interview, and review the fare (at least until I cannot stand up straight). My mates from Suds Brothers Brewery in Evanston, Wyoming will be there to represent our town. See you back on Monday.

YARRR!

 

*UPDATE*  Sadly, the Pirate got too drunk to recap much of the brew fest.  While I got some good pictures, they seem to have gotten progressively worse as the day wore on.  Cannot for the life of me figure out what happened….don’t remember.  Anyway, the pictures can be seen here: Photosynth of Lander Brew Fest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yarr, sample me some nice brew while you're out there.